Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Third.

Greater Love has no one than this that he would lay his life down for his friends.
John 15:13
I think I can say at least for myself that knowing you guys has made me a better person, and a more Godly man.....and yes a fool for el Christo! haha but seriously you guy don't know how much you have impacted my life. You guys are the best I would gladly 'catch a grenade for either of you' to....and yes promptly throw it right back cause heck I don't wanna die! haha
"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in this world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still besties with testies."- unknown
I feel like this little quote says what our friendship really is, I will always be there for you both, in prayer, in sadness, and in joy! Till death do us part....o wait....


Love my bros!
Cully McCroskey

No comments:

Post a Comment