Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Second.

"If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! (10)
"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." (12)
                           Ecclesiastes 4:10,12

     Ah, the power of true friendship. I guess this verse had no meaning to me until I met these fools, my bros, my besties. (when I say fools, I mean 'fools for Christ' b/c that's what they are) Many a time I have fallen, and many a time I have been helped up. Thank goodness that our cord isn't easily snapped because I've tried hard to cut it. Call it man love, homo (actually no homo), bromance whatever....... I don't really care, but to have friends care about who you are rather than what you are, and who are able to take your heavy heart and pump it up with joy steroids is a very special thing indeed.

Stephen N.

No comments:

Post a Comment